Core Class Online Application
.A few things to note:
for the Class of 2021-2022
The Core Program is a challenging, nine-month leadership skills development course. Class members can expect an intensive hands-on curriculum including presentations from established leaders from all sectors of the community. Class members will participate in discussion of the unique opportunities and challenges facing Lancaster County including education, health, and human services, public policy and economic development, law and justice, the arts, and diversity, equity, and inclusion. While learning about their community, participants will explore their own values, philosophies, prejudices, and beliefs while building trust, rapport, and networks between people with different world views.
- Applications must be submitted online at www.leadershiplancaster.org (please contact the Leadership Lancaster office if this poses a hardship).
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Please do not include resumes and biographical information with applications.
- The deadline for all completed applications for the Core Class of 2022 is May 28, 2021, at 4:00 pm. Completed applications may be submitted any time prior to the deadline.
The Selection Committee identifies those individuals who will use their leadership skills for the long-term benefit of the community, thus fulfilling Leadership Lancaster’s purpose of broad participation that creates stewards of a dynamic community. Selection is based upon the information provided in the application.
The criteria for selection are:
- Potential for community leadership
- Achievement of goals
- Motivation for applying
- Commitment to the Lancaster community
- Contribution to the overall strength of the class